Change processes and dialogue have long been the common thread in my work. I studied philosophy and physics, as a dialogue between science and the humanities with a focus on the social roles of science and technology. Later I studied mediation, organisation development and coaching.
I became an engineer with an understanding of social processes, a philosopher with an eye for the possibilities and limits of technology and science. I became a manager with an ear for people and a consultant who expects the unexpected.
I am married, 53 years old and was born in the Netherlands. After a several years in the Balkans, I have been living in Frankfurt for more than 15 years. In my private life I read literature and comics, enjoy art, play music, chess and badminton. I speak several languages. Next to my consulting work, I am researching the role of dialogue in peacebuilding.
- Applied Physics and Philosophy (Universiteit Twente, Enschede, Netherlands)
- Organisation Development (Trigon, Graz, Austria)
- Professional Scrum Master I (scrum.org)
- Certified Mediator (Centrum voor Conflicthantering, The Hague, Netherlands)
- Coaching (Vendl Coaching, Bilthoven, Netherlands)
- Sokratische Dialogbegleitung (Bolten Training, Heiloo, Netherlands)
- Negotiation in Crisis Regions (Pearson Peacekeeping Institute, Nova Scotia, Canada)