My approach comes from philosophy, from conflict management and organizational development, and from my considerable experience in dialogue processes.
I offer many years of experience: Management consulting, mediation, training and coaching, both in international and intercultural contexts of development cooperation as well as in business.
- Improving cooperation between volunteers and staff workers in a local community in Hesse, Germany
- Shaping cooperation between guards and social workers as a pilot project in a prison in Switzerland
- Management support for an organisation in Poland that was forced to change its way of working in a radically altered context
- Assessments and participatory idea generation for peace-building projects (Balkan, Caucasus)
- Team development and conflict management in a bar in the squatters‘ scene in the Netherlands
- Online coaching of expats in development cooperation and peace-building (from central Asia to South America)
- Mediation training for NGO and governmental representatives in Macedonia
- Training and supervising voluntary mediators in a local community mediation project in Hesse, Germany
- Preparatory training seminars and coaching for German peace workers
- Several initiatives and support for local change makers in peace-building projects in the Balkans
- Participatory evaluation of two educational projects in the Balkans