My approach comes from philosophy, from conflict management and organizational development, and from my considerable experience in dialogue processes.
I offer many years of experience: Management consulting, mediation, training and coaching, both in international and intercultural contexts of development cooperation as well as in business.
- Facilitating a closed conference of a department of a German research institute
- Facilitating a large Open Space meeting for a foundation in Berlin
- Team development and mediation in a German foundation based in Southeast Asia
- Communication and dialogue training for employees of UNHCR and OSCE in the Balkans
- Teammediation for a medium-sized NGO working in the German socio-political context
- Improving cooperation between volunteers and staff workers in a local community in Hesse, Germany
- Shaping cooperation between guards and social workers in a prison in Switzerland
- Team development and conflict management in a bar in the squatters’ scene in the Netherlands
- Online coaching of expats in development cooperation and peace-building (from central Asia to South America)
- Mediation training for NGO and governmental representatives in Macedonia
- Training and supervising voluntary mediators in a local community mediation project in Hesse, Germany
- Preparatory training seminars and coaching for German peace workers