As an all-rounder, one of my strengths is to see the connections between organisation development, mediation, facilitation and coaching. It enables to fit the approach to the problems as hand. The following central themes are to be understood as examples of my work, as elements I encounter on a regular basis.
Organisation development, change facilitation and conflict management
- Mediation in team conflicts
- Facilitating strategy workshops
- Team development in intercultural settings
- Support during mergers oder during the introduction of new forms of cooperation
- Supporting organisations and teams that work with innovative organisational setups
- Executive coaching during change processes or conflicts
- Of people working in foreign contexts (e.g. head of missions, professionals in development cooperation and peacebuilding) – also online
- Of unconventional thinkers, creative minds, multi-talentented and change makers
- Of those who feel hampered in using their competencies to the full, who feel not being at the right place in an organisation, or those who dare to envisage a new career
Development cooperation and peace building
- Participatory support for several steps in the project cycle: assessments, project development, impact analysis, monitoring and evaluation.
- Setting up and facilitating dialogue between conflicting groups of people
- Facilitating multi-stakeholder workshops
Workshops, training and teaching
- Training in the framework of the mediation course offered by ImKonsens: Negotiation and Facilitation, Mediation in Intercultural Contexts and Mediation in Organisations
- Teaching at the faculty of Ethnology at the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main: Simulation games for Reflecting on NGO cooperation in Crises Regions
- Teaching in the Master Course at the University for Peace in Costa Rica: Peace Education in Emergency Contexts
Additionally, I do philosophical research into the ethical foundations and practice of peacebuilding. My research interests: the role of dialogue in peace processes, NGO coordination and cooperation.